Saturday, May 2, 2009

Greek-ish Pasta



I love this pasta. It is amazingly easy and delicious, my two favorite things when it comes to food! This is definitely a potluck-worthy dish, as well. Great for the summer!

Ingredients
Pasta
Feta
Kalamata olives (pitted)
Olive oil
Thyme
Basil
Oregano
Any other yummy herbs you have on hand (except parsley... I hate parsley.)

Do ittttt
Make your pasta (if you need help with this... google it?)
Make your herb-and-olive-oil dressing:
  1. Put olive oil in a bowl (I just kind of guess on the quantity. Obviously it depends how much pasta you're making, but if I make enough for just me I would guess that I use a tablespoon and a half. But that's a guess.)
  2. Add herbs (I use dried b/c I never have fresh, meh)
  3. Swirl it around

Chop up your olives and crumble your feta. When the pasta is done, drain well and then put it back in the pot. Add your olive-oil-and-herb dressing and mix well. Transfer the pasta to a serving receptacle and top with olives and feta.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment