Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Blogroll

So, I've heard that if you post too many links, blogger will suspend your account for a bit (this happened to the not of it men and women), but I am willing to take that risk with our accounts to share some valuable blogs that I read. Food, Farming, Freshness, Policy, Advocacy, Rooftop Gardens, etc etc. Read on:

Graze the Roof - Rooftop Garden Info on top of Glide Memorial Church in SF. Amazing.
The Green Fork Blog - The Eat Well Guide's Blog. Mostly posts written by interns and employees. Good stuff. Very topical.
City Farmer News - Urban Ag stories. I dig it. HA! Dig! Ha!
Civil Eats - The post-Slow Food Nation blog. Gordon Jenkins (one of the posters) is a new friend and says that they are always looking for more bloggers, if any of us are into the idea.
Bread and Honey - The most like ours - a collaboration of friends and food. Check it. I like it.
Food Junta - For the poor, empowered, and hungry (ie me next year. Shizeee, what am I about to do with my life?)
The Irresistible Fleet of Bicycles - Awesome. Everyone needs to read what they do (ie motivate
the young to farm and unite). Woot. Also they are going to be promoting their movie "The Greenhorns". We should keep an eye out.

I'm hungry. What to eat? Oh, the eternal question.

Sorry for the blog-poop. I thought I'd just share what I have.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jenn! I love "Food Junta." That is exactly what I had in mind for this blog! Maybe we can eventually be blog-friends. :)

    ReplyDelete